The 2017-2018 school year began beautifully on Tuesday, September 5th. What is it that makes a school have such a great beginning? That’s easy- teamwork!! I wish we could have videotaped what went on at each of our campuses this year.
At the Grammar School:
- The teachers welcomed new students into bright and cheerful classrooms
- second grade parents provided a delicious Back to School breakfast for all
- A parent decorated the hall bulletin boards
- Pastor Barker welcomed students and parents as they pulled up to our entrance
- Parents enjoyed light refreshments and conversation in the gym
At the Upper School:
- Our SLC (Student Leadership Council) helped students put their supplies away and led the days activities
- Bright and cheerful hallway bulletin boards encourage Unity (our theme for the year)
- Classrooms were welcoming and cheerful
- Money from our Parent Teacher Fellowship helped provide lunch for all students after a morning of activity
- Pastor Ceselsky led a chapel service and then oversaw the knighting and sorting ceremony
We are off to a great start! We are so thankful for our parents, our students and our teachers. Come in and visit us.