Character Traits (Outcomes)
- Demonstrates a sense of awe and wonder for the creative and redemptive work of God.
- Demonstrates an abiding passion for learning.
- Responds wisely and with poise to challenges to their Christian faith.
- Is able to persevere in the face of challenge and adversity.
- Serves faithfully in a local church.
- Demonstrates courage and faithfulness.
- Respects authority and demonstrates love and humility to others.
Intellectual Traits (Outcomes)
- Understands Scripture as the story of God’s plan to redeem His people in Christ throughout human history.
- Understands Scripture as the means by which God conveys the truth of what Christians are to believe and the truth of what duties God requires of His people.
- Has studied and gained an appreciation for the great books and ideas that have shaped the Western tradition.
- Has a strong foundation in core academic disciplines, including a thorough knowledge of rhetoric, logic, and Latin.
- Appreciates the order and beauty of the arts (physical, performing, visual).
- Reasons clearly and engages the culture with a strong personal faith.
- Writes and speaks eloquently and persuasively.
Please CLICK HERE to download the Honor Code.
CLICK HERE for a copy of the Upper School Curriculum Guide.
CLICK HERE for a copy of the Grammar School Curriculum Guide.
CLICK HERE for a copy of the Preschool Curriculum Guide.