Positions for 2019-2020 school year are below.
- Algebra Teacher (Algebra 1 and 2)
- This job is for two periods per day teaching Algebra 1 and Algebra 2.
- Degree in Math or Math Education required. Two years of teaching experience preferred.
- Substitute Teacher
- Grammar School and Upper School substitutes
- Particularly interested in substitutes able to teach math and science lessons
- Teaching experience preferred
If you wish to be considered for teaching positions, please peruse the information below.
Applications are attached below. Be sure to read the attached article “The Lost Tools of Learning” as part of the application process.
Do you understand the roots of a Classical Education? Please read “Lost Tools of Learning.”
NCCS teachers must be degreed in the field for which they are applying. Education courses preferred but not required. Teaching experience preferred.