Open positions for 2020-2021 school year are below.
- Grammar School and Upper School substitutes
- Particularly interested in substitutes able to teach math and science lessons
- Teaching experience preferred
If you wish to be considered for teaching positions, please peruse the information below.
Applicants new to classical Christian education should read
- The Paideia Principle (free HERE)
- An Introduction to Classical Education (free HERE)
- The Lost Tools of Learning (free HERE)
- The Liberal Arts Tradition (may be purchased HERE)
Full-time Upper School teachers are required to agree with, understand, and teach Reformed theology (including the Westminster Confession of Faith and its associated catechisms) and may be examined by the elders of New Covenant Presbyterian Church (PCA)
All full or part time applicants should contact the Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the current Employee Handbook to understand all duties and responsibilities of faculty and staff.
Please submit the application found at HERE to email@example.com: