Sign up for Shop with Scrip. It takes less than 5 minutes.
- Go to: https://www.shopwithscrip.com/
- Click Register in the top right hand side of the screen.
- Go to Join Your Group’s Existing Program.
- Scroll down and press on “Join a Scrip Program: It is on the bottom left of the screen
- Our enrollment code is “ADB662131L351”
- Fill out the enrollment form. Use your student’s name i.e. “Jane Smith” to get the credit.
- Classroom Group: You can chose either PTF, Jamestown, RVR, or Europe. If you leave it blank it will go to the PTF.
- Press Register
- You can place you order online and pay by checks made out to NCCS.
- Orders are due each Thursday and you can pick up your cards the following Thursday at the Upper School and Friday at the Grammar School.
To Register for Presto Pay:
- Go to the dashboard icon.
- Go to the bottom and press Presto Pay. This will allow you to make purchases directly from your checking account.
- Fill out the information. It will take between 2 to 5 days to be approved for Presto Pay. E-mail Kim.Davis@ncpres.org your presto pay approval code.
- Once you are approved for Presto Pay, you can place orders for plastic cards, or use script now and print out paper cards from your computer, or right to your phone.
- There is a $0.15 convenience fee each time you place an order using Presto Pay.
Using MyScrip Wallet on you Smart Phone:
- You can login to MyScripWallet using your same ShopWithScrip® username and password.
- Once online, you can browse the full selection of direct delivery products available on ShopWithScrip.com with the same great rebates, then place an order and pay with PrestoPay right on your phone!
- MyScripWallet is supported on Apple and Android mobile devices—just type www.MyScripWallet.com into the browser, login, and you’ll be ready to shop!
- There is a $.15 fee each time you use Presto Pay.
Placing a Paper Order:
- Fill out a paper order form. CLICK HERE to download.
- Attach a check made out to NCCS.
- Turn in to front office by Thursday morning.
- Pick up your cards and new order form the next Thursday at the Upper School and Friday at the Grammar School.
If you have questions contact Kim Davis and Kim.Davis@ncpres.org I would be glad to meet you at school and help you sign up.